Thursday 15 October 2015

Discover'ation' DETECTED!

Assalamualaikum and hello peeps...:)

Basically i'm creating this new blog as it is my Computer Application in Management (STID) 's assignment. So as the first post, lemme tell you guys about myself, okay. ;)

So, my name is Nurul Husna binti Ramlan and you guys can call me Husna. You know what, I think i shall tell you guys something. *wink*. i had told you that you can call me by short as Husna rite... but actually i am a girl with hmmm, various names.. during my secondary schools, all my teachers, friends do called me as Yon or Kak Yon. I know its weird right? while i'm in matriculation time, they changed my name into Una, Nuna or Naa somewhat. see?? I told yaa..:( But then,  i think anything could fits me. You can either call me Husna, Yon, Una, or anything as you wish as long as i could still replied 'YES??'.*tehee*

I was born on 10th of October on 1995. So, here a-twenty-year-old-girl are waving~~~. i am originally born and came from Sungai Petani, Kedah. Since my mother is a kind garden teacher, so i received my very-very first learning with her and then proceed into father barre convent in primary and secondary school. Alhamdulillah, after received good results in my SPM, I then continued my study in Kedah Matriculation College and proceed in UUM for my degree level. *waving* Well, here i am taking a banking courses and are already in semester three for this year.

what else to say ah? shall i tell you my hobby, future occupation-to-be, what i did during my leisure times, bla bla bla..
Nayyy. I guess 'no need' should be the answer right?? Hahaha, okay okay. So, i wanted to be a lecturer soon *don't ask me in what prospect*. Its going to be a fake stories if i tell you i love reading, but i somehow love to read novels. Seriously!! Both can be, either English or Malay one and any kind of books. not a pet lover, but i do tried my best to 'stay nearer' towards them!:( huhuhu...

Its 2.26 am and I shall stop for here. Well, an introduction should be this 'short' right??
Good night. Assalamualaikum....

p/s: my roommate sleeps soundly. huhu..

oh, haii... (she is the girl im telling you, the name with different one..) 


and.. here, meet Kembang. See, i told yaa, i tried my best to become 'sweet girl'.






No comments:

Post a Comment